Sunday, July 29, 2012


"Pain, without love, Pain, I can't get enough, Pain, I like it rough, 'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all" - Three Days Grace. 
Ok first this is a terrible song so lets just over look that and move along. Now as bad as this song is these lyrics are really lyrics to a holy life style. Crazy I know, but read it. If you have pain or hurt without love, then its just pain and hurt. If though this pain is joined with love you can do wonders for others. What I'm saying is if you have pain and you offer that pain up for a soul in purgatory or for someone else, then this pain, with love, works wonders! Where all humans and I haven't hurt of one person that has gone a whole week with out pain of some short. This week offer up that pain for someone else! Will you Take the Challenge? 

No comments:

Post a Comment